Maths Graduate Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B16 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £92 per Day|
Maths Graduate Mentor
Are you looking to test the water in education?
Would you love to gain PAID experience and an invaluable skill set in a dynamic secondary school?
Perhaps you want a graduate role where there are opportunities for progression from the get-go?
This thriving Birmingham Secondary School are recruiting Maths graduates to assist with intervention sessions and assist class teachers with lessons and learning.
The school’s team of fantastic teachers and senior leaders are looking to help launch careers and create an amazing foundation for graduates. Many graduates have already been taken on to the school’s own teacher training programme!
To register your intertest today, please contact Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ sending across your CV!
Maths Graduate Mentor – The Role
- Support pupils’ academic and personal growth
- Deliver 1:1 intervention sessions
- Conduct study groups for KS3-KS5 pupils
- Varied day – a mix of in-class and individual support work
- Paid £65-£83 per day
- Monday-Friday full-time tutor role
- Same school for the full academic year (no irregular supply)
- Work under the guidance of passionate teaching staff
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s Teacher Training programme
Maths Graduate Mentor – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Large mixed Secondary school
- Inspiring background of consistent improvement and achievement
- Part of an established academy trust
- Progression onto teacher training provided (QTS)
- CPD meetings regularly
- Fantastic and supportive SLT
- Opportunities to take part in and lead extra-curricular activities
- Mix of trainees, NQTs, and Experienced Teachers
- Focus on creating strong relationships between staff and students
Maths Graduate Mentor – What You Need
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Maths or related subject
- Strong academic background
- Desire to test the water in education and teaching
- Previous experience working with you people is desirable
- Engaging and patient nature
If you think you could be the right fit for this amazing graduate opportunity, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!