Graduate Teaching Assistant – City of Westminster – Contract
|Location:||Westminster, Westminster W9 UK|
|Salary||£105 to £124 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – City of Westminster
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to pursue a career in education?
Perhaps you have prior experience tutoring or peer mentoring and want to utilise these fantastic skills?
Maybe you’re looking for a role that will support you with your future career as a Teacher?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in a long term contract or permanent position, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
- Long-term role
- September 2023 start date
- Paid teaching placement
- Prepare students for GCSE or A-Level results
- Work 1:1 and in small group intervention-based settings
- Record academic progress
- Based in the City of Westminster
- Great transport links
- Highly supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent routes into teaching
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Minimum 2:1 grade in subject specialism
- Ideally some experience Tutoring or Peer Mentoring
- Aspirations to become a Teacher
- Friendly and proactive person
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Any extra-curricular or additional subject knowledge would be advantageous
Begin your career today, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.