Maths Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M35 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
Maths Learning Mentor- Graduate
Maths Learning Mentor- Graduate role- Manchester- September 2022 start
Have you recently qualified with a 2:1 or 1st class Maths specific degree?
Are you interested in pursuing a teaching career, but need more experience within the classroom before jumping into full-time teacher training?
Why not gain ‘outstanding’ experience while getting paid for it at the same time, could there be a better start to your teaching career?
If you have amazing Maths subject knowledge, do not hesitate to apply for this Maths Learning Mentor role. Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers.
Information about Maths Learning Mentor role:
- Maths Learning Mentor – Full Time
- Providing support within the Maths Department – 1:1 & Small Groups
- Working with pupils of all abilities as a Maths Learning Mentor
- PERFECT experience ahead of your Teacher Training!
- Paid £69 – £96 per day
- Located in Manchester (M35)
- Maths Learning Mentor role, perfect for aspiring teachers!
Job Requirements for this Maths Learning Mentor role:
- Maths Learning Mentor- graduate role
- Genuine desire and ambition to train as a Maths Teacher!
- Exceptional Academics – 1st Class or 2:1 Degree
- Degree in Maths, with UK based qualifications
- Education related experience is an advantage – Tutor / TA / Mentor
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- Maths Learning Mentor!
This outstanding school in Manchester is looking to expand their Maths department, with a fresh new graduate eager and willing to learn. You will be joining a large school with a strong Maths department. Students have excellent attitudes towards learning because they respect and appreciate school staff at all levels.
If you think you have the resilience, patience, and empathy to fulfill and bring more to this role as a Maths Learning Mentor, please make sure you apply for this Maths Learning Mentor role by simply clicking ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers today!
If you are successful Demi will be in contact within 2-5 working days of receiving your CV to register yourself with i-teachers. If you are unsuccessful unfortunately you will not hear back from i-teachers as we cannot provide feedback to every graduate that applies due to the high volume of CVs we receive.