|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Maths Teacher to join a superb secondary school in Harrow for the new academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Maths Teacher looking to join a secondary school with an exemplary NQT programme?
Maybe you have just completed your teacher training up north, and are relocating to London to find an exciting role as a Maths Teacher?
Furthermore, do you want the opportunity to work alongside a number of experienced and talented teachers inside of a STEM orientated secondary school?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this exciting role inside of a wonderful secondary school this September!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent role
- September 2020 start
- Based in Harrow, North London
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Open to both NQT’s and Experienced Teachers
- Planning and conducting secondary mathematics lessons
- Offering exceptional academic support throughout lesson time
- Being a key member of a wonderful Mathematics department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Maths subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Good or better prior teaching observations
- Passionate about offering superb academic learning experiences
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Excellent’ secondary school
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Welcoming and inclusive ethos and values
- Hardworking and proactive Headteacher
- STEM subject orientated
- Renowned for its high standards of education
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you are a qualified Mathematics Teacher looking for an exciting new role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.