|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£30480 to £49471 per Annum|
A superb secondary school in the Camden area is looking to find a passionate and driven Maths Teacher for the coming academic year!
Are you a recently Maths Teacher eager to be part of a wonderful secondary school this September?
Maybe you have just completed your teacher training up north and are relocating down south to find an exciting new role for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a school with a real dedication to their core subject departments?
Don’t hesitate to apply for this role ASAP!
Maths Teacher – About the Role:
- Maths Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September 2020
- Located in Camden
- Planning and conducting secondary mathematics lessons
- Offering superb academic support to secondary students
- Utilising degree subject knowledge and teacher training
- Making sure students are motivated and engaged throughout lessons
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Video interviews beginning shortly – apply ASAP!
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Mathematics degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Mathematics
- Supportive and enthusiastic personality
- Warm and approachable to both staff and students
- Able to learn teaching techniques and skills from teaching staff
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
Maths Teacher – About the School:
- OFSTED graded ‘Good’ secondary school
- Experienced and dedicated Head of Mathematics
- Superb staff development programme
- Multi-cultural demographic and inclusive ethos
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Public transport links nearby – parking available
If you are a Maths Teacher looking to find a new and exciting role for the coming academic year, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.