|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) w10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £-44451 per Annum|
A thriving Central London Secondary & Sixth Form are looking to add an inspirational Maths Teacher to their team this September and are looking to secure their services ASAP!
Due to the retirement and internal promotion of staff members, this exciting Maths Teacher opportunity would be perfectly suited for both experienced Mathematics Teachers, as well as those candidates who are about to complete their PGCE.
This school has fantastic CPD and a cohesive maths department that is run by a passionate HOD who together with their team has produced some fantastic exam results over the years.
Secure an exciting new Maths role at a progressive Central London secondary school and register your interest in this role by applying on this page.
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Maths Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a maths related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for mathematics
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school & sixth form
- Located in the Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to superb transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.