Maths Teacher – Lead Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £55000 per Annum|
Subject Leader of Maths – September start – Manchester
Are you a successful 2nd in Department Maths Teacher who is ready for progression?
Do you believe you are ready for a new challenge this September by furthering your career as a subject leader?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing school on its journey to outstanding. If you would like a role where you can really make a difference and challenge yourself, this is ideal for you.
This school is an exceptional 11 – 16, co-educational, fully comprehensive community school, serving the inner city community of Manchester. The schools results continue to improve with attainment in English and Maths increasing for the last two years. Further improvements are expected this year.
Subject Leader of Maths
- Contract: Permanent, full-time
- Salary: MPS – UPS + TLR 1
- Start Date: September 2020
- Experience required: Minimum 2+ Years
- Interviews: Shortlisting ASAP – Interview ASAP
Maths Subject Leader
- Maths Department made up of 10 Teachers with a variety of experience
- Excellent results year on year
- Stimulating and friendly working environment
- Huge focus on staff well-being in school
- High expectations and clear policies for behaviour set
How to apply
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today
- OR call our office for more information
- If you haven’t resigned but are keen to hear more, please enquire
Maths Teacher / Subject Leader / Teacher of Maths / Mathematics / Teacher