Maths Teacher – Manchester
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£25713 to £41604 per Annum|
Maths Teacher – September start
Are you a Maths Teacher looking for a new challenge this September?
Would you like to work in a school that aligns with your own visions and values?
Perhaps you would like to be the first to find out about TLR positions, due to no progression opportunities in your current school?
We specialise in supporting relocating Maths Teachers, Outstanding NQTs or those looking for progression.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Requirements – Maths Teacher
- QTS – or on track to achieve this by September 2021
- Strong Maths Subject knowledge
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about providing a 1st class education for all pupils
- Team player
- Reflective Maths teacher with commitment to your own development
- Start date: September 2021 (or August)
- Pay: MPS – UPS – TLR for the right candidates £25714 – £41604
- Teacher, 2nd in Department, Director of Maths, Head of Maths roles
- Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis
- Dedicated consultant, interview preparation provided
- Specialist recruitment consultancy – offering permanent roles
- Easy application process
- Open to experienced Maths Teachers / NQTs
About the schools – Maths Teacher
- We support a range of secondary schools and colleges in Greater Manchester
- From RI – Outstanding
- Supportive and inspirational leadership
- Excellent behaviour policies in place
- Supportive and successful/improving Maths departments
- Positive and happy atmosphere
- Work-life balance a priority
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to register your interest and apply:
So, if you would like to work with the only 5* recruitment consultancy and secure your ideal Maths Teacher position this September, please get in touch and send your CV!