Maths Teacher – Mathematics NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London W7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Maths Teacher who is searching for a fresh & exciting challenge?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding Ealing secondary school which boasts not only fantastic results but superb behaviour from their students?
No matter your circumstances – whether you are relocating, you desire a fresh challenge or you are a Maths NQT looking for a supportive school – this is the role for you!
Secure a Maths Teacher position as early as February ready for a fresh start in the next academic year at a school that has an incredibly cohesive teaching team!
Register your interest for this fantastic Maths Teacher role today!
To be put forward directly to the schools SLT & Business Manager please apply on this page and attach your CV today!
Maths Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent maths teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 maths teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing in February 2020
Maths Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons maths for KS3 – KS4
- Promote a passion for maths
- Prepare students for summer exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the maths department
Maths Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in maths or a relevant subject
- Strong maths A-levels
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.