Maths Teacher NQT
|Location:||Croydon, Croydon CR0 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Maths Teacher NQT –
Are you an NQT looking for your first Maths Teacher NQT role?
If so, this school in Croydon are looking for a Maths Teacher NQT to join their department ASAP and in September 2021. To register your interest, please click ‘apply’ on this page!
Maths Teacher NQT – the essentials –
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st to 2:1 Maths or related degree
Maths Teacher NQT – the secondary school –
- School located in Croydon, CR0
- Pupils aged 11-18
- Aim to challenge their pupils with engaging lessons
- Help pupils to become independent learners so they leave with skills for life after school
- Constantly improving teaching/the school to ensure they grow with their pupils
- Strong focus on Maths, literacy, oracy and reading in order to unlock a love of learning in each pupil
- Combines the traditional values of strong discipline, good manners, and respect
- Located near good transport links
- Clear structure and behaviour policies
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Strong sense of community
- Onsite parking
- Shortlisting now!
Maths Teacher NQT – the role –
- Permanent Maths Teacher NQT role
- Outer London MPS
- £29,915-41,136 Maths Teacher NQT salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September 2021 start
- Plan, deliver and run Maths lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level Maths exams
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher NQT role.
i-teachers – about us –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!