Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK6 UK|
|Salary||£335 to £380 per Week|
Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you a Maths Graduate who is considering a career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to support disadvantaged pupils, to ensure they receive the best possible education?
Do you have a passion for maths and would love to utilise your subject knowledge and enthusiasm in a Maths Teaching Assistant role?
If you are a top maths graduate, with confidence and enthusiasm AND are ready to develop the skills and qualities necessary to become a successful teacher, then please read on and register your interest by sending your CV to Holly i-teachers.
Maths Graduate– Teaching Assistant
- Maths degree essential
- Long term role, starting in September
- Paid £345 – £380 per week term time
- Secondary school in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Thriving school with excellent facilities and outstanding maths department
- Fantastic experience prior to teacher training
Person Specification – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
- 2:2 or above Maths Degree
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level results
- Passion for your subject and education
- Ability to build relationships with parents, pupils and colleagues
- Desire to pursue a career in education
About the role – Maths Teaching Assistant
This role is specifically designed to support pupils in core subjects such as Maths. You will be assigned key pupils to support 1:1 and in class, to encourage and inspire them.
This forward thinking school is located in Stockport and has an excellent reputation in the area. The school consistently achieves fantastic GCSE results and serves a diverse catchment area.
Would you like to work in a supportive secondary school in September? Please click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away!