Music Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Hackney E9 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £500 per Week|
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Hackney
Are you passionate about Music and would relish the opportunity to share your specialist degree knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
If this Music Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Hackney
- Good transportation links
- Paid £400 – £500 per week
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Fantastic Music facilities & resources
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Supportive Music department
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- monitor student progress
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Music
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Music Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Music Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.