|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£26948 to £38174 per Annum|
Start September in this amazing Music Teacher role where you can truly transfer your passion for your subject at a thriving Buckinghamshire secondary school & sixth form!
This Music Teacher would see you working with students across KS3 – KS5, which would include preparing pupils for both GCSE & A-level examinations!
This school encourages and champions performing arts, whilst staging many concerts & productions, which would make this an ideal environment for an enthusiastic Music Teacher!
The thriving secondary & sixth form is part of an established academy trust and would offer the successful Music Teacher the support of a brilliant SLT.
To register your interest in this fantastic Music Teacher role please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Music Teacher – Role:
- Permanent Music Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £26,948 – £38,174 Music Teacher salary
- Plan, deliver and run music lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for music GCSE & A-level exams
- Coordinate school concerts
- Become an integral part of performing arts team
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2022 start
Music Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st or 2:1 Music related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grade
- Strong behaviour & classroom management
- Passion for music and performing arts
- Strong communicator
The welcoming secondary school:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Music Teacher role.