|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS28 UK|
|Salary||£19000 to £19000 per Annum|
Nursery Nurse – Permanent
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education?
Are you looking to gain paid experience as a nursery nurse in this outstanding and welcoming primary school located in Leeds?
This successful and thriving primary school is looking for a hardworking and dedicated graduate who wants to develop their career in education and support young people in their early years of academia.
Maybe you are keen to get paid experience in a school, working as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year in order to gain high quality experience, before committing to teacher training?
Nursery Nurse – About the role
- Nursey Nurse- Full time role
- Work for the full academic year in one school in Leeds
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- ASAP start
- Permanent role
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect Nursery Nurse experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Leeds
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- Located within a mainstream school in Manchester
- Nursery Nurse- ASAP start
Nursery Nurse – Personal Specification
- Nursey Nurse- Full time
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above (Psychology preferred)
- OR Level 3 qualified
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and growth in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with young people as a Nursery Nurse
If you are eager to kickstart your career in education, then this graduate nursery nurse position could be perfect for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!