|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
Nursery Nurse- Graduate role
Join this successful and thriving school in Leeds as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year. This primary school is looking for an ambitious graduate who wants to showcase their passion for education and supporting young people’s academic outcomes and well-being.
Maybe you are keen to get paid-experience in a school, working as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year in order to gain high quality experience, before committing to teacher training?
Make sure you apply today for this unique Nursery Nurse role and send your CV to Demi today!
Nursery Nurse–About the role
- Nursey Nurse- Full time role
- Work for the full academic year in one school
- Interviewing and Starting ASAP
- Paid £69– £96 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect Nursery Nurse experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS9)
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- Located within a mainstream school in Leeds
Nursery Nurse– Personal Specification
- Nursey Nurse- Full time
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above (Psychology preferred)
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and growth in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with young people as a Nursery Nurse
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable school experience to further your chosen career path by working as a Nursery Nurse for the full academic year?
At i-teachers we work with a range of primary schools in the West Yorkshire area. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as a Nursery Nurse!
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Nursery Nurse role working in a high-achieving school in Leeds, then simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!