|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS9 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £94 per Day|
Nursery Nurse –Graduate role
Have you graduated with Childcare/Education related degree and are now considering a career in teaching?
Do you have the skills and knowledge to provide tailored support to young children?
Maybe you are keen to get paid-experience in a school for the rest of the academic year in order to gain high quality experience, before committing to teacher training?
If so, make sure you do not miss this amazing opportunity to apply for our Nursery Nurse position and send your CV to Demi today!
Nursery Nurse –About the role
- Nursey Nurse- Full time role
- Work for the rest of the academic year in one school
- Interviewing and Starting ASAP
- Paid £69 – £94 a day, term time
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect Nursery Nurse experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS9)
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- Located within a mainstream school in Leeds
Nursery Nurse– Personal Specification
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and growth in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is advantageous
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
At i-teachers we work with a range of primary schools in the West Yorkshire area. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to helping us place you in the right position and role as a Nursery Nurse!
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil a Nursery Nurse role and would like to gain some experience working in a Primary school. Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!