EYFS Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Haringey, London (North) N15 UK|
|Salary||£77 to £98 per Day|
EYFS Teaching Assistant
This outstanding primary academy in Haringey are seeking to appoint a Nursery Teaching Assistant to support their Early Years children ASAP. The SLT at this school are extremely supportive and all pupils are offered a creative curriculum, enrichment and encouragement. There are high expectations which result in academic success.
Have you studied an education or psychology related degree?
Maybe you’ve got experience working in a private nursery and would now like to work in a school setting?
Perhaps you’re considering a Primary PGCE and would like to gain experience in an Early Years setting?
Does this sound like you? This EYFS Teaching Assistant role may be perfect for you and is an ideal stepping stone in a career in education. If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to send in your CV!
EYFS Teaching Assistant – key information
- EYFS Teaching Assistant – Haringey
- Based in Tottenham, N15
- Good transport links to Seven Sisters
- Full-time Monday-Friday during term time
- £77 -£98 per day including holiday pay
- Interviewing now
- Start ASAP
The role – EYFS Teaching Assistant
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Identify designated children’s progress
- Provide support for individuals or small groups
- Support the class teacher with the development of learning resources
- Provide regular feedback to pupils and teachers
- Attend regular staff training
- Opportunities for career progression
EYFS Teaching Assistant – person specification
- Educated to degree level
- Passion for child development
- Experience of working with children in a similar setting
- Ability to use initiative to work independently
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Desire to succeed as an EYFS Teaching Assistant
At i-teachers, we also offer our tailored ‘Step into Teaching’ programme which equips our graduates with support, training and confidence throughout their journey with us. This EYFS Teaching Assistant role would be the perfect opportunity to gain vital experience ahead of a rewarding career in education. In return, this school would offer you an inclusive atmosphere and fabulous colleagues!
We have a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates, we also offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from which will enhance your EYFS Teaching Assistant role!
If you’ve been reading this and can’t wait to know more, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Michaela. Here’s to the start of your new chapter as an EYFS Teaching Assistant in a supportive environment!