Oxbridge Core Subject Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Brent, London (North) HA0 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Oxbridge Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you an Oxbridge graduate who is determined to begin a teaching career?
Were you inspired by a particular teacher during your time in education and want to have a similar impact on today’s students?
Perhaps you have already decided you will apply for teacher training next year but would like to gain second to none classroom-based experience to support your application?
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then simply apply today by submitting your CV to Michaela at i-teachers!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Oxbridge Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant- What will I be doing?
- Full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Paid £85-£95 per day (term time)
- Work closely with KS3 – KS5
- Varied role depending on Maths/Science/English specialism
- Provide classroom support
- Offer 1:1 interventions or group boosters
- Create resources with the support of a qualified teacher
- Shortlisting now!
Oxbridge Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant- What can I expect?
- Located in Brent
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by OfSTED
- Expert and cohesive staff
- Modern facilities
- Excellent public transport links
- Teacher training routes
Oxbridge Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant- What do I need?
- Minimum of a 2.1 from Oxford or Cambridge in Maths/Science/English
- Passion for education
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience with young people is desirable
- Strong A-Levels and GCSEs are essential
- Aspiring teacher
Apply TODAY to this fantastic Oxbridge Core Subject Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity by sending your CV to Michaela at i-teachers!
Graduated from Oxbridge with a non-core subject degree? Please still get in touch – we have roles across London!