|Location:||Barnet, Brent HA1 UK|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a qualified P.E Teacher with a real enthusiasm and passion for developing the minds of young children both inside and out of the classroom environment?
Perhaps you are looking for a role inside of an excellent, high-achieving Secondary School, priding itself on offering their students the most creative and interactive learning experiences alongside an inclusive and forward thinking ethos?
Furthermore, are you looking for a school with an excellent staff development programme and a habit of promoting from within?
If you’re a qualified P.E Teacher with a passion for developing the academic and social ability of students, then this is the role for you!
P.E Teacher – Role Information:
- P.E Teacher
- Permanent Role
- September start
- Located in the Harrow area
- Developing the academic and social ability of your students
- Creating interactive and educational learning experiences
- Implementing schools forward thinking and supportive ethos
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
P.E Teacher – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Qualified Teacher Status
- NQT or RQT’s welcomed
- Brilliant class management skills
- Ability to keep pupils motivated and focused on the task at hand
- Good or above prior lesson observations
Information about the school:
- Warm and inclusive Secondary School
- Driven and dedicated Senior Leadership Team
- Brilliant facilities and resources
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Respected and valued member of local community
- Fantastic NQT/CPD programme
- Public transport links nearby
To apply for this exciting role, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers!