Paid Graduate School Experience – Graduate Teaching Assistants
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Paid Graduate School Experience – Graduate Teaching Assistants – Manchester
Have you recently graduated and are you looking to kick-start your career in education and really make a difference?
At i-teachers, we work with a number of schools who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop your teaching experience in a fully supported environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates, who aspire to forge a career in education, and you may even have the opportunity to join a school’s salaried teacher training programme!
If you are a top graduate, with confidence and enthusiasm AND are ready to develop the skills and qualities necessary to become a successful teacher, then read on and register your interest by sending your CV to Holly i-teachers.
Paid school experience
- Graduate role – Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £325 – £375 a week
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Primary, Secondary and College roles
- Roles across Manchester and Greater Manchester
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology, or other education professions
- Starting ASAP– full academic year
- Opportunity to move onto some school’s teacher training
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Depending on your exact role, you will provide support in lessons, interventions or in your own classes, identifying causes and triggers of students’ barriers to learning and working on strategies to support individual and whole school progress.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Holly at i-teachers.