Paid Graduate School Experience – London
|Location:||Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham NW6 UK|
|Salary||£425 to £475 per Week|
Paid Graduate School Experience – March 2023 start
Are you passionate about making an impact on young children in the early stages of their education?
Do you currently study an education-related subject at university and are looking to share and expand your knowledge?
Perhaps you don’t yet have any or much school experience and are considering a teacher training course in September 2023 or 2024?
At i-teachers, we work with several schools across North London and towards Hertfordshire who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop teaching and tutoring experience. We have a fantastic relationship with our partner schools and you’d be working in a fully supported environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates and teaching assistants who aspire to forge a career in education, and you may even have the chance to join a school’s salaried teacher training programme! These really are opportunities not to be missed! Many of our schools and i-teachers graduates this year have really seen the impact of our placements.
Are you a top graduate from any discipline, with confidence and enthusiasm? Are you keen to learn from experienced colleagues in fantastic schools? Please register your interest by sending your CV to Michaela at i-teachers.
Paid graduate school experience – March 2023 start
- Graduate roles – Teaching Assistants / Mentors / Cover Supervisors
- Strong degree in any subject and strong A Levels
- Paid £425 – £475 per week
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Primary, Secondary and SEN roles
- Schools across West and South West London
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- Starting in March – stay in one school until at least the end of July with potential to continue in September – NO SUPPLY!
- Some schools even have a teacher training route
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Depending on your exact role, you will provide support in lessons, interventions or in your own classes, identifying causes and triggers of students’ barriers to learning and working on strategies to support individual and whole school progress.
As part of i-teachers’ commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates, we also offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from!
Schools are shortlisting candidates now and arranging interviews ASAP. Apply today!