Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Paid teaching experience – Perfect for aspiring primary teachers
|Location:||Birmingham, Erdington B23 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a lively, bright and passionate graduate to join a lovely school community in Erdington. This is the perfect opportunity for an aspiring primary teacher to bring learning to life for pupils whilst gaining paid work experience!
Would you like to improve outcomes for pupils whilst enhancing your own skills?
Are you keen to one day become a teacher, but have not had the chance to find out more about this exciting career path?
If you have the ability to inspire and improve the outcomes for pupils, please read on and apply today!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – The role
- Starting ASAP – interviews now!
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- £70 – 80per day (term time only)
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the full academic year
- Build experience as you develop confidence
- Long-term opportunity in one school
- Routes into teacher training
- Lovely Primary School in Erdington
- Support through application and interview process
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:2 or above degree required
- Core subjects desirable – English/Maths/Science
- Ability to be resilient and use initiative
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding Primary Teaching Assistant role, then forward your CV to Jessica at i-teachers to be considered for this fabulous training opportunity!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!