Part Time Bookkeeper
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£14000 to £16000 per Annum|
Part Time Bookkeeper – permanent, part time position, 21 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am- 4pm (negotiable).
Exciting role to join a welcoming team as a Bookkeeper – permanent, part time role with the highest rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK
Are you highly organised, with great attention to detail and a passion for finance, payroll and admin, who wants to work in a fast-paced role which offers part time work to give you the flexibility you need?
Perhaps you are looking for your first career role, or have some finance and admin experience but would like to be trained so you can focus on bookkeeping going forward?
Do you want to join a company with a warm and friendly culture, who care about your wellbeing and development, where you can build a long-term career as a bookkeeper?
i-teachers is the highest rated Education Recruitment Company on Trustpilot, offering our partner schools and candidates a unique approach. Not focusing on any day-to-day supply, i-teachers have an exceptional reputation, placing high quality teachers and support staff into schools across the UK.
About the Role – Part Time Bookkeeper
- Permanent Position
- Part time, 21 hours per week
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-4pm (negotiable)
- £14,000-16,000 salary depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Full training provided, with a dedicated mentor and ongoing support
- Shortlisting and Interviewing ASAP – apply today!
Key Duties – Part Time Bookkeeper
- Working closely with Education Consultants in a fast-paced setting
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- Expense and credit card processing
- Gross Profit preparation
- Monthly staff Salaries
- Commissions Calculations
- Management Accounts
Person Specification – Part Time Bookkeeper
- Good written English and Maths skills
- Previous bookkeeping experience is required – minimum 1 year
- Strong admin and organisational skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility in approach
- Good general communication skills
- Self-motivated with a clear sense of ownership of tasks and duties
- Warm and friendly team, frequent team socials and incentives
- Fantastic city centre office – 5 minutes from Piccadilly
- Dedicated mentor & extensive training
- Free team breakfast every Friday
How To Apply
Please send your updated CV and a cover letter to Amy at i-teachers. Click ‘Apply’ today to be considered for our Part Time Bookkeeping role!
** At i-teachers we value talent and potential over experience – we really want to know why you would like to work for i-teachers and do this role, even if you only have minimal bookkeeping experience – please explain this in your application.