Part-time Graduate English Tutor – Coventry
|Location:||Coventry, Coventry CV4 UK|
|Salary||£250 to £300 per Week|
Part-time Graduate English Tutor
Start the rewarding journey towards teacher training by joining this outstanding secondary school as a year 11 part-time Graduate English Tutor !
Have you recently graduated and are considering a future career in teaching?
Perhaps you have the skills and knowledge to provide tailored 1:1 support to students?
Are you interested in gaining an invaluable skillset and laying the foundations for a career in teaching?
The school is looking for graduates who can help their struggling year 11 pupils in English, to promote high expectations and to be a great role model. Whether you are looking to gain some classroom experience before starting your own teacher training or want to work in a school rather than tutor online or privately, please send your CV to Jessica at i-teachers to apply for this Graduate English Tutor role!
Part-time Graduate English Tutor – The Role
- Part-time Graduate English Tutor – Supporting Year 11 students that are struggling in English
- Tutor year 11 students in English on a 1:1 basis or in small groups
- Prepare students for their GCSEs
- 10-2 Monday to Friday for the rest of the academic year
- Paid £250 – £300 per week
- Gain invaluable classroom experience with routes into teacher training
Part-time Graduate English Tutor – Person specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree in any subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels and GCSE in English
- Aspiring teacher with a patient & supportive manner
- Strong communication skills
- Can work independently
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
If you would love to register your interest in this fantastic graduate opportunity, please click ‘apply’ below!