|Location:||Ealing, London (West) UB6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you a PE Teacher who would relish a fresh challenge come September?
…or are you completing your secondary PGCE and wish to secure a fantastic PE Teacher role at one of Ealing’s most popular and high achieving secondary school?
Start September in this exciting PE Teacher role at an Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form which is rapidly becoming one of the best in the borough!
Not only does the school put a huge importance on physical education and schools’ sports, but it boats fantastic behaviour and a superb learning environment for all!
Register your interest today for this fantastic PE Teacher role by applying on this page today and attaching your CV!
PE Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent PE Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- 28,355 – £44,541 PE Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging interviews now over Skype / FaceTime
- September 2020 start
PE Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons PE for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Physical Education, Fitness & Sports
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs & teams
- Become an integral part of the PE department
PE Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in sports science or a related subject
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Superb PE Headquarters
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this PE Teacher role.