Physics Teacher (+TLR)
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW5 UK|
|Salary||£30480 to £49571 per Annum|
Are you a highly motivated Physics Teacher who is committed to delivering excellent learning experiences to each and every one of your students?
Maybe you are going to gain QTS this year, relocate to London or perhaps you are looking for a step-up?
Would you love to join a brilliant Secondary School that is committed to supporting their Teachers in their development and taking the next step in their career?
- Based in Camden, North London (NW5)
- Inner London Salary (+ TLR)
- Permanent, full-time position
- Excellent transport links via the tube and bus
- Supportive Head of School and Department
- High achieving Secondary School
- Fantastic facilities and equipment available
- Eager students who want to learn and do well
- TLR for the right candidates
- Opportunities for progression
- Open to NQTs, NQT+1 and experienced Teachers
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Passion for Physics
- Willingness to work as part of a dedicated team
- Ability to inspire and engage students
- Strong academic background
If you would love to hear more about this opportunity amongst others then register your interest today! There is no time to lose in securing your role ready for September 2020!