Primary ECT Roles – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG1 UK|
|Salary||£28000 to £31000 per Annum|
Are you a current trainee teacher in Primary Education with a real passion for teaching KS2 pupils and a desire to find your first permanent role in education for the coming academic year?
Maybe you’re currently trying to stay focused on achieving the best results in your PGCE, and want to rely on experienced professionals to secure you your first ECT position this September?
Perhaps you’ve been advised to wait until the last minute to use an ‘agency’, but want to have a range of options available to yourself before making the right decision on your first ECT Role?
At i-teachers, we work with the very best Trainee Teachers looking to find the best possible ECT roles inside of wonderful schools for their first permanent teaching role. We work tirelessly on behalf of our candidates to make sure we get the right environment, ECT support systems and progression opportunities for yourself inside warm and welcoming EYFS, KS1 & KS2 departments.
We work with schools across Nottinghamshire, with a range of vacancies inside of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 departments and a desire to find motivated, outgoing and dedicated ECTs ready to provide amazing learning experiences for their pupils.
Primary ECT Roles – Role Information:
- EYFS, KS1 & KS2 positions available
- Located across Nottinghamshire
- Permanent roles only – NO SUPPLY
- £28,000 per annum salary
- Excellent staff development programmes
- Public transport links nearby
Primary ECT Roles – Applicant Requirements:
- Current Trainee Teacher – Primary Education
- Minimum 2:2 UK based university degree
- Strong academic background
- Good or better prior observations
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Passionate about your teaching career!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in these Primary ECT Roles based in Nottingham for the new academic year!