Primary Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m21 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Primary Learning Mentor – Manchester – January start
Are you a recent graduate passionate about working with young children and developing young minds as a Primary Learning Mentor?
Do you want the opportunity as a Primary Learning Mentor to have a significant impact on the development of young primary school children?
Maybe you have a desire to learn new teaching techniques alongside an experienced primary teaching department as a Primary Learning Mentor?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this excellent role as a Primary Learning Mentor in Manchester – Starting in January!
Primary Learning Mentor – The Role
- Primary Learning Mentor
- Full time paid role – work in one school for the remaining academic year
- Monday – Friday, school hours (term time)
- Supporting the class teacher during lesson time
- Ideal role for aspiring primary teachers
- Paid £325 – £360 per week
Primary Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- 2:2 or above degree, subject flexible
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in education
- Ability to create inspiring learning experiences
- Supportive and warm attitude during the school day
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Experienced working with children is ideal – for example tutoring
Primary Learning Mentor – About the School
- Located in Manchester
- Fantastic primary school!
- Highly regarded within the local area
- Outgoing and supportive Headteacher
- Modern and inclusive ethos
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby
If you are a talented and motivated graduate please ensure you apply for this fantastic role as a Primary Learning Mentor. ‘Click Apply’ to send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!