Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Leeds
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education?
Perhaps you want to gain experience providing high quality support for children in their younger years of learning?
Would you like to be a part of a wonderful and warm Primary School located in the heart of Leeds?
This excellent Primary School are looking for a motivated and nurturing graduate with a passion for teaching!
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Full time role
- Shortlisting and interviewing now – ASAP start
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Teaching Training
- Perfect experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Leeds
- Working with children 1:1 & in small groups
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Full time
- Relatable degree, 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background – A-levels
- Passion for education and development in young children
- Previous experience working with young children is essential
- Genuine interest in teaching and working with young people as a Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
If you are eager to kickstart your career in education, then this Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant position could be perfect for you! Simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!