Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant –
Do you live in South London and are looking for a role in a Primary School working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Perhaps you are considering teacher training in September 2022 but want to gain experience beforehand?
We work with schools across South London who want highly academic graduates who are passionate about education to work as Teaching Assistants. We work with schools in Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Lewisham, Merton, Southwark and Sutton.
If you are interested in finding a role as a Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant please click ‘apply’.
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – the role –
- Monday to Friday school hours
- Term time long term Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Contracted until July 2022
- Ideal opportunity for a graduate prior to teacher training
- Support Primary children in lessons
- Support the class teacher to ensure the lesson runs smoothly
- Paid between £70-90 per day, term time only
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – the school –
- Hiring for a full academic year, until 2022
- Training provided when you start
- Supportive teachers who will teach you how to become a teacher
- Great transport links
- Welcoming staff body to new members
Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant – about you –
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- Prior tutoring experience is desirable
If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply’.