Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bolton, Greater Manchester BL1 UK|
|Salary||£69 to £96 per Day|
Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate looking for an SEN teaching role in a Primary school as a Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant for the full academic year to gain important teaching and SEN experience before becoming a teacher or an Education Psychologist?
Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking for a rewarding career working with children with SEN, ADD, or ADHD?
Would a hands-on experience in a full-time role where you will be working in the same school for the full academic year be beneficial for your future career?
Shortlisting is an ongoing process so make sure you secure this full-time Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant role in an inspiring Primary School in Bolton by clicking APPLY to send your CV to Demi!
Do not miss out on this inspiring opportunity to kick start your career with the highest rated Education Consultancy in the industry!
Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- Job Description:
- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- Psychology Graduate role
- Work in a dynamic school in Bolton, Greater Manchester (BL1)
- Monday to Friday, school working hours, full-time role
- Paid classroom experience working with children with ADD, ADHD or SEN
- £69 – £96 a day, term time only
- Supporting the most vulnerable of children
- Working in 1:1 or small groups
- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant experience for aspiring Education Psychologists!
- Fantastic opportunity for future teachers to expand their skill set
- Shortlisting and interviewing now- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant
- Interviewing now for ASAP start- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant
Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- Person Specification:
- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- Graduate role
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a core subject (English, Maths or Science) or a related subject area
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with children with ADD, ADHD, or SEN
- Strong academic background
- An enthusiastic and determined personality and a passion for education
- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- September 2022
Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant- What can I expect from i-teachers?
- CPD Online Training Course- As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.
- Offer CPD online training courses for all graduates – you can choose your course!
- Full-time, secure work for the full academic year (No irregular supply work)
- All the safeguarding checks you need!
- Your own dedicated education consultant working with you!
- A 5* service (the best in the industry)
- 1:1 feedback and consistent updates, with a direct mobile straight to your consultant
- Exclusive interview preparation based on years of experience
- Opportunities to work with our partner tutor company to gain more experience and earn extra cash
- September 2022- Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant!
If you believe that you might be the perfect fit for i-teachers and our step into teaching graduate programme, please do not hesitate to click ‘APPLY NOW’ and submit your CV to Demi at i-teachers today, to apply for this Primary SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant role!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Consultancy in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!