Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a compassionate & patient graduate who would relish the chance to work at a thriving Central London primary school?
Would you relish the opportunity to work with a student who has additional needs and support them through their school day within the classroom and the schools SEN hub?
Start October in this highly rewarding Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant role at this wonderfully cohesive and modern primary school!
The school commits to developing all of their support staff and will give you the tools and knowledge to not only succeed in this role but that will equip you for a career in education!
To register your interest in this super Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity please apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant role
- £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Support a student on a 1:1 basis
- Working within a KS1 classroom and the SEN hub
- Build a strong relationship with the class teacher & SENDCo
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Compassionate, patient, and supportive manner
- Considering a career in education / teaching
- Prior education experience is desirable
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Autism Hub
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP & training opportunities
- Cohesive staff
- Central London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary SEN Learning Support Assistant role.