Primary SEN TA – Nottingham
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands NG1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Primary SEN TA – Nottingham – October 2021
Are you a recent Psychology based graduate passionate about supporting the needs of SEN/SEMH children in a primary school setting?
Perhaps you’re looking to gain relevant and rewarding experience as a Primary SEN TA before progressing into a career as an Educational Psychologist?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced staff who can help develop your SEN teaching ability as a Primary SEN TA?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Primary SEN TA in Nottingham!
Primary SEN TA – The Role:
- Primary SEN TA
- Located in Nottingham
- Paid £325 – £375 per week, term time only before tax!
- Supporting the needs of SEN/SEMH primary pupils
- Planning and delivering 1:1 and group support sessions
- Aiding SEN department throughout the school day
- Gaining expert experience from supportive and outgoing SENCO
- Long term role, no supply!
Primary SEN TA – Applicant Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about supporting young children with SEN/SEMH needs
- Prior experience working with children
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Ability to keep children engaged and focused
Primary SEN TA – The School:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Supportive and outgoing Head Teacher
- Expert SEN department
- Superb facilities and resources
- Modern and forward-thinking ethos & values
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Public transport links nearby!
To apply for this exciting role as a Primary SEN TA in Nottingham, make sure to press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Jack Shea at i-teachers!