Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands de7 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Derby
Are you a passionate SEN graduate eager to utilise your degree subject knowledge as a Primary SEN Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Do you want a flexible role as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant where you will have the ability to structure and conduct your own 1:1 and group support sessions?
Maybe you’re looking for a role as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant inside of a school renowned for its individual care and aim to offer equal opportunities to all?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in Derby!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Located in Derby
- Paid £325 – £375 per week, term time only
- Working inside of a wonderful SEN department
- Structuring and conducting 1:1 and group support sessions
- Supporting SEN/SEMH pupils
- Opportunity to gain outstanding SEN teaching experience
- Long term role, no supply!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology based degree
- Strong academic background
- Excellent academic background
- Prior experience working with young children
- Passionate about a career supporting others
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Able to be patient and supportive regarding pupil progress
Primary SEN Teaching Assistants – The School:
- Warm and welcoming primary school
- Located in Derby
- Outgoing and supportive Head Teacher
- Superb facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- History of supporting talented graduates
- Fantastic ethos & values
- Public transport links nearby!
To apply for this exciting role as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant in Derby then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Jack Shea at i-teachers!