Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m14 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a Psychology graduate with future aspirations to become an educational psychologist to support children to overcome barriers to learning?
Perhaps you are a core subject graduate who has developed a passion for supporting children with Autism or Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs through previous work experience?
This could be the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into a career in education, hoping to gain school-based experience prior to teacher training or a master’s in educational psychology.
SEN Teaching Assistant
- Large, multicultural primary school in Trafford, Greater Manchester
- Excellent facilities for staff and pupils
- Ideal role for an aspiring teacher/Ed Psychologist
- Supporting children with ASD/EBD
- Paid up to £350 per week, term time only (including holiday pay)
- Long term role starting as soon as possible
- Work Monday – Friday
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Psychology graduates well suited to role
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Other degrees considered with experience of working with SEN
- Patient and empathetic towards individuals needs
About the School
This warm and welcoming primary school has a higher than average proportion of SEN children and is well known for their inclusive approach. The school is easily accessible from a wide range of public transport links.
The opportunity for children to remain in a mainstream School is embedded into the Schools values, and it has proved its reputation within the community gaining a strong following from local parents.
If you would like to secure a role after graduation where you will really make an impact this could be perfect for you. Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.