Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS15 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £90 per Day|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Leeds
Are you a psychology graduate with a 2:1 or above who would love to gain some experience supporting children with special needs within a school setting?
Are you an aspiring SEN teacher or psychologist who desires to gain valuable classroom experience?
Do you have any prior experience working/ tutoring children with additional needs?
This Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role could be ideal for you if you are keen to build upon your SEN experience within a school-based setting, whilst being paid and supported by a thriving school for the rest of the academic year!
Apply now and send your CV to apply for this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role, support children with additional needs and earn while you learn in a lovely primary school based in Leeds!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant- Apply now
- Work for the rest of the academic year within one school as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work with other like-minded graduates
- Identity learning outcomes for pupils
- Support pupils on a 1:1/small group basis and work with an experienced class teacher
- £70- £90 per day (term time only)
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant- About you
- 2:1 or above in degree (Psychology or core subject degree preferred)
- Previous experience working with children (tutoring)
- Knowledge of SEN/ Developmental Disorders
- You have a resilient, patient and empathetic nature
- Desire to make a difference to children’s lives
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role- About the school
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- High achieving and state of the art school
- Brand new facilities
- Leeds– LS15
- Work in a thriving primary school that truly cares and values each child’s education
- Great transport links via Tram/ Bus
- Supportive and inclusive Primary school in the Leeds area
- Visionary leadership team
- Apply for the role ASAP
Is this the ideal opportunity for you to step into teaching and use your psychology degree to support children with additional needs? If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your CV over to Demi to apply for this unique Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role!