Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, London (North) WC1H UK|
|Salary||£85 to £95 per Day|
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate with SEN experience to join a supportive primary school near King’s Cross as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant! As a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting a pupil with social, emotional and mental health needs. You’d be responsible for helping this Year 3 boy overcome learning barriers and ensuring they receive the best experience of education.
Are you an ambitious graduate looking to forge an SEN career?
Do you have SEN experience?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can make a real difference to a child’s life and education?
This is an extremely diverse school community, where children are encouraged to love learning and be motivated. This is evident through the behaviour and personalities of all the pupils.
To apply for this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role, please send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers!. Make sure you submit your application today as the school is keen to interview before the summer break.
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – the role
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
- Work closely with a Year 3 boy with SMEH needs
- Be a positive role model for all pupils
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Support the class teacher by providing 1:1 for a child with additional needs during lessons
- Provide regular feedback to pupils and staff
- Support the class teacher with behaviour management
- Focus on creating a school in which every child thrives, academically and socially
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant– key information
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant, Camden borough
- Based in Camden, WC1H
- Supportive and inclusive SLT
- Full time role during term time, Monday to Friday
- Paid £85-95 daily
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant- September 2022 start, interviewing now!
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant– person specification
- Shortlisting and interviewing now – available to start Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role in September 2022
- Degree in any discipline
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Previous SEN experience is desirable
- Some personal care may be required for a young male
At i-teachers, we offer our tailored ‘Step into Teaching’ programme which equips our graduates with support, training and confidence throughout their journey with us. This role is for the full academic year, which enables you to make as much impact as possible! A Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role would be the perfect opportunity to gain vital experience ahead of a rewarding career in education.
We have a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our graduates and offer free CPD courses whilst in the role. There are a range of options to choose from which will really enhance your Primary SEN Teaching Assistant experience! You could choose to improve your autism awareness or learn about classroom control.
If you’ve been reading this and can’t wait to know more, then click ‘apply now’ to register your interest and send your CV across to Michaela. Here’s to the start of your new chapter as a Primary SEN Teaching Assistant.