Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a warm & inspiring graduate who is passionate about supporting a year 1 student who has been diagnosed with ASD?
Do you have prior experience of working within a Special Educational Needs setting?
Would you jump at the opportunity to work at a Primary School where you can gain some fantastic experience whilst making a different to a child’s learning experiences?
This is your opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice and combine it with relevant training and paid work experience in this exciting SEN Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity!
To register your interest in this opportunity please apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role
- £410 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Interviewing now
- Immediate start
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting a KS1 Class Teacher
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a child
- Focus working in the class and the schools SEN hub
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about learning
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is vital
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Transport close to the District & Circle and Victoria lines
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role.