Primary Teacher – Immediate start
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea SW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£32157 to £50935 per Annum|
Are you an engaging and passionate primary teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge with an immediate start?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a thriving & welcoming Inner London primary school based in the Royal Borough?
Start October in this fantastic Primary Teacher role at a school that cares deeply about developing its staff whilst offering a fantastic environment to work in!
The role would see you focusing on working with students between year 1 – year 3 who have just transferred to the school due to the conflict in Afghanistan, so EAL experience would be beneficial!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding Primary Teacher role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Primary Teacher – Benefits:
- Primary Teacher role
- Ideal for an NQT – Newly Qualified Teacher
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £50,935 Primary Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Primary Teacher – Role:
- Work across years 1 – 3
- Plan, deliver and run lessons
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Extracurricular involvement
- Strong parent engagement
Primary Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- EAL experience is desirable
- Eager to get involved in extracurricular activities
The Good graded primary school:
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP & training opportunities
- Cohesive staff
- Kensington & Chelsea borough
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teacher role.