Primary Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Teachers
|Location:||Camden, London (North) NW3 UK|
|Salary||£77 to £98 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Ideal for aspiring Primary Teachers
Are you a determined and driven graduate, who is considering applying for a PGCE, and are keen to build experience in a supportive school as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Would you relish the opportunity to join a welcoming school as a Primary Teaching Assistant for the full academic year in order to give you the best start to your career?
Earn £77 – £98 per day in a vibrant and happy school environment that hopes to give you the skills to become an exceptional primary teacher.
This school is keen for a Primary Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP to help improve student progress. Apply today as shortlisting is taking place immediately!
Key information – Primary Teaching Assistant
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Deliver SATS interventions/Boosters
- A range of different schools available
- Start in September
- Warm and welcoming primary School in Camden
- Full time, Long term role
- Work Monday – Friday
- Paid £77 – £98 per day inclusive of holiday pay
- Ideal role for aspiring primary teachers
- Plenty of enrichment opportunities for staff and pupils
- Enhanced DBS required (either existing or applied for through i-teachers)
Primary Teaching Assistant – What do I need to apply?
- Enthusiasm, determination and energy!
- 2:1 or above degree from a UK university, strong A-Levels to match
- The desire to pursue a career in education
- Some previous, transferrable experience of working with children/young people
If successful you will join this exceptional Primary School for the full academic year in a full time teaching assistant position. During this year you will observe and understand the demands of teaching in the modern curriculum.
Day to day your duties will vary. You will support teachers in class and planning intervention and booster sessions, which will give you a great insight to the trials of becoming a teacher.
Please click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this opportunity and send your CV to Michaela at i-teachers!