Primary Teaching Assistant – Farsi & Dari speakers
|Location:||Greater London, Kensington and Chelsea W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a compassionate, engaging, hardworking and supportive graduate who is eager to support primary students?
Are you fluent in Farsi & or Dari and would relish the chance to support student who have transferred to a warm & welcoming Inner London primary school from Afghanistan?
Start at this Outstanding primary school immediately in this highly rewarding Primary Teaching Assistant role that will make such a positive impact on not just a child’s learning but also their life path.
In this Teaching Assistant role, you would find yourself supporting Afghan children as they adapt to their studies at their new school whilst working alongside experienced class teachers!
To register your interest in this super Primary Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach an updated CV!
Primary Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Farsi & Dari speakers required
- £400 – £415 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time support role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Primary Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Supporting Afghan children
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour / SEN
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree level of education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Fluent in Farsi and or Dari
- Passionate about learning & education
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding primary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- 2 form primary school
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Superb SLT
- Comprehensive CDP
- Kensington & Chelsea, Central & Inner London
- Close to Central and Circle / Hammersmith & City line
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Primary Teaching Assistant role.