Primary Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role – Waltham Forest
|Location:||Waltham Forest, Waltham Forest E10 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £85 per Day|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role
Do you have a passion for working with young people?
Are you a recent graduate looking to establish yourself within the academic sector, looking forward to a career in teaching?
Would you describe yourself as caring and compassionate?
Are you looking to shape the next generation?
Look no further!
i-teachers offer an amazing step into teaching programme that gives you the opportunity to develop your skillset in an incredible school!
- No supply
- Opportunity to build a real relationship with your students and school
- Make a real impact
- High opportunities to continue teaching training at placed school
Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Minimum of a 2.1 will be required in your degree
- Strong academic background
- Experience working with young people before would be ideal but not required
- Positive and hard-working attitude
- Flexible approach and motivated to go the extra mile
- Willing to be a role model for students
Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Supporting the excellent Teachers to aid lessons
- Learn how to plan lessons effectively
- Devise good classroom resources for the Teachers
- Be an ambassador for the school and for education
If you would like to take your step into education, then all you need to do is click APPLY to send your Primary Teaching Assistant CV to Chloe at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat!