Primary Teaching Assistant – Literacy
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M14 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £340 per Week|
Primary Teaching Assistant – Literacy – Manchester M14
Are you a driven and motivated recent English graduate with a 2:1 or above?
Maybe you are looking to utilise your degree subject knowledge in a primary school setting supporting children in the English subject?
Perhaps you are intent on progressing into a primary teaching career, and want to gain relevant and rewarding experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant?
Make sure that you want no time in applying for this Primary Teaching Assistant role inside of an outstanding primary school, supporting the academic development of primary pupils in literacy!
Primary Teaching Assistant – Role Information:
- Full academic year – September 2021 start
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Paid weekly in term time, £325 – £340 per week
- Warm and welcoming primary school based in Manchester
- Family feel school
- Supportive staff and team
- Opportunity to gain vital and enriching primary teaching experience
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Person Specification – Primary Teaching Assistant
- 2:1 degree in English
- A real passion for supporting children
- Previous experience working with children would be desirable
- Supportive and inspiring attitude throughout the school day is also required.
About the role
In this role as a Primary Teaching Assistant you will be required to support primary pupils during literacy lessons, making sure they are receiving a superb standard of academic support throughout. You will deliver reading and writing catch up sessions including accelerated.
A warm and welcoming primary school based in Manchester, this is the perfect environment for a budding primary teacher to really utilise their degree subject knowledge as well as their passion for teaching. With a history of working with talented graduates, and a real dedicated to the development of their staff, this is the perfect school for a recent graduate to join for their first role in education.
How to apply:
To apply for this excellent role as a Primary Teaching Assistant, either press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!