Primary Teaching Assistant – Nottingham
|Location:||East Midlands, Nottingham NG3 UK|
|Salary||£370 to £380 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education, and a desire to gain first-hand Primary Teaching Assistant experience before progressing into a PGCE?
Maybe you’re looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant role where you can work in 1:1 & group support sessions with children in need of care and support?
Perhaps you’re looking for a Primary Teaching Assistant role where you can provide classroom support until the end of the academic year?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role in Mansfield NOW!
Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Primary Teaching Assistant
- Located in Nottingham (NG3)
- Paid £380 per week, term time only
- Monday to Friday Role – 08:30 – 15:30
- Providing 1:1 & group support to children
- Working primarily within KS2 classrooms
- Supporting children with SEN needs
- Interviewing ASAP – Apply NOW!
Primary Teaching Assistant – Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Prior experience working with children
- Naturally warm and supportive personality
- Good organisation & communication skills
- Passionate about a career in education
Primary Teaching Assistant – The School:
- Warm and welcoming Primary School
- Superb facilities and resources
- Inclusive and forward-thinking ethos
- Close relationship with parents of pupils
- Highly regarded within the local community
- Strong impetus placed on all round development
- Public transport links nearby!
Press ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Jack at i-teachers to register your interest in this exciting Primary Teaching Assistant role NOW!