Psychology Graduate Learning Mentor
|West Yorkshire UK
Psychology Graduate Learning Mentor – Leeds – ASAP start!
Are you a recent Psychology graduate exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you strive to make a difference supporting SEN students with their general learning?
Maybe you would thrive working in a warm and welcoming school?
i-teachers have the perfect paid opportunity for you!
We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You will support students who may face barriers to learning such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or Emotional Behavioural needs.
Psychology Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Full time paid position £350-£450 per week, term time only
- Training provided by the school
- Long term position
- Warm and welcoming Leeds Secondary School
- Working closely with the SENCo
- Perfect for an aspiring Educational Psychologist.
- Degree and experience working with students essential
Psychology Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification
- Minimum 2:2 degree – Ideally in Psychology
- Patience, empathy, and resilience
- Previous experience working with SEN students is essential
- Able to organise and conduct 1:1 sessions
If this role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today.