Psychology Graduate – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£335 to £375 per Week|
Psychology Graduate – SEN Teaching Assistant – Paid School experience
Are you a recent Psychology graduate exploring the possibility of becoming an Educational Psychologist?
Perhaps you have a passion to support children overcome barriers to learning and would love to work in a school-based setting?
i-teachers have the perfect paid opportunity for you!
We work with talented Psychology graduates to help you build your experience whilst you earn and gain invaluable skills to prepare you for further study. You will support children who may face barriers to learning such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and/or Emotional Behavioural needs.
SEN Teaching Assistant – Manchester
- Full time paid position £335-£375 per week
- Excellent training and support provided by the school
- Long term position until July 2023
- Start ASAP
- Interviews now – apply ASAP
- Vibrant, modern and inclusive secondary school
- Work with a fantastic team of graduates
- Working closely with the SENCo
- Perfect for an aspiring educational Psychologist.
Person Specification – SEN Teaching Assistant
- Degree essential, Psychology is ideal but not essential
- Some previous experience working with children or young people
- A passion for education
- The desire to make a difference
- Resilient and empathetic individual
The position is ideal for Psychology graduates looking to build upon their knowledge, and potentially develop a career in Child Psychology or Educational Psychology.
You will work in one school for the full academic year, allowing you to build relationships with key stakeholders including the SENCo, Teachers, parents and of course the pupils.
This role is ideal for a graduate who may have volunteered or worked with children before.
So, if you are looking to build your experience within an amazing Secondary School in the Greater Manchester Area then please get in touch right away to discuss this fantastic opportunity!
If this role is of interest to you then please click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.