Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Leicester
|Location:||Derby, East Midlands LE1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £375 per Week|
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant– Leicester
Are you a recent Psychology graduate passionate about supporting the needs of children with SEMH/SEN needs?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside an experience and hard working SENCO as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you want the opportunity to gain relevant and rewarding experience before progressing into a career as an Educational Psychologist?
Waste no time in applying for this fantastic role as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant in Leicester!
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Based in Leicester, East Midlands
- Full time paid role
- £325 – £375 per week, term time only
- Supporting the academic and social development of children with SEMH/SEN needs
- Being a calm and supportive figure throughout the school day
- Utilising degree subject knowledge to support primary pupils
- Long term role, no supply!
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – Applicant Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Dedicated to supporting children with SEMH/SEN needs
- Prior experience supporting children with SEN needs
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to plan and deliver 1:1 intervention sessions
- Eager to gain relevant and rewarding experience
Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the School:
- Inclusive and forward thinking primary school
- Superb SEN department
- Headed by outgoing and experienced SENCO
- Excellent facilities and resources to support children
- History of working with talented graduates
- Wonderful relationship with parents of pupils
- Public transport links nearby!
To apply for this fantastic role as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Jack Shea at i-teachers!