|Barnet, Greater London NW11 UK
|£34514 to £46001 per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Are you a RE teacher looking for a rewarding career in a supportive school with a fantastic workplace culture?
Are you looking for a permanent position in a popular school based in Watford?
Perhaps you are relocating, an ECT or maybe just searching for a fulfilling role with a school that has an excellent progression programme and development opportunities?
If this RE Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, click “Apply” and send your CV today!
RE Teacher – The Role
- Permanent Role
- Located in Barnet
- Easter 2024
- MPS pay scale
- Developing and delivering secondary RE lessons
- Tracking the academic progress of pupils and ensuring they achieve their maximum potential
- Utilising prior experience and teacher training
RE Teacher – The School
- OFSTED ‘outstanding’ secondary school
- Respected and dynamic department
- Fantastic curriculum – broad and balanced
- Prides itself on offering unique and inspiring learning experiences
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Good transport links
Person Specification – RE Teacher
- First Class /2:1 degree in a Religious Studies related subject
- Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards)
- Genuine desire to progress in a career in Teaching or Education
- Inspiring and driven to motivate young pupils
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to easily commute to Barnet
How to apply
If you feel that you are suitable for this role and have the required credentials to be shortlisted, then press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or contact Michaela at i-teachers for more information about the role