Reception Teaching Assistant – Graduate Role
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you considering a career in teaching and hope to specialise in Early Years and the Reception year group?
Perhaps you have some relevant experience working with young children?
Do you really want to make a difference by supporting the class teacher with fun and engaging lessons?
This fantastic and thriving primary school are looking for a graduate to join their cohort of talented teaching staff.
Start your teaching career TODAY by sending your CV to Hollie at i-teachers.
Reception Teaching Assistant – Job Description
- Located in Southwark, SE16
- Paid teaching placement £375 – £450, term time only
- Support with specific areas of learning e.g., literacy, mathematics, phonics
- Encourage reading and monitor progress
- Assist with the delivery of phonics lessons
- Praise imaginative and creative students
- Work with the EYFS department
- Help create fun and inspiring lessons
Reception Teaching Assistant – The Benefits
- Long-term role, no daily supply
- Excellent transport links!
- Opportunity to gain Early Years teaching experience before committing to PGCE
- Make a difference everyday by aiding the social and academic development of young children
- Excellent school resources to aid learning
- Work with highly supportive teaching staff
- Full interview preparation and advice from experts
- Continued support throughout placement
Reception Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 BA (Hons) degree
- Good A Levels
- Experience working with children/young pupils
- Creative and engaging personality
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Aspirations to work in education
If this sounds like you, then please send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers and we will be in contact if shortlisted!