Science Academic Coach
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Science graduate with a 2:1 or above from a top university?
Could you confidently support students with the Science curriculum and adhere to tailored learning plans?
Do you have a passion for your subject area and desire to share your knowledge with students?
Perhaps you’re looking to take that next step into teaching?
If you would love to know more about our graduate roles, click apply today to send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers!
Science Academic Coach – The School and The benefits
- Long-term role, no daily supply!
- £375-£450 per week, term-time only
- Cohesive and diverse secondary school in the heart of Southwark
- Passionate and enthusiastic Head Teacher and Head of Science
- Test the waters of teaching before committing to a PGCE
- Excellent resources and classroom facilities for experiments and group learning
- Great transport links, close to Elephant and Castle
- Full interview preparation from leading experts in education consultancy
- Continued support throughout placement
- Perfect for an inspiring Science Teacher!
Science Academic Coach – The role
- Adhere to tailored learning support plans
- Offer 1:1 support and give feedback to class teacher on individual progress
- Prepare students for GCSE examinations
- Act as a role model for pupils
- General classroom duties
- Utilise knowledge of science whilst adhering to the curriculum
- Promote positive behaviour and learning in the classroom
Science Academic Coach – Requirements
- A patient and assertive manner
- Genuine interest to pursue a career in teaching
- 1st or 2:1 in science related degree
- Good A-Levels and GCSE’s
- Experience supporting young pupils on a 1:1 basis would be advantageous
To apply now, please send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply’ below!